Course Outline Reports
The course links below take you to our math course outline reports (COR) located on COC's eLumen page. If the page states "Your session expired," please
- click on "Click here to reconnect"
- scroll down to select Mathematics
- select the course you are interested in
- and then click on the Course Outline Report in the last column.
Within the course outline reports, please focus initially on the bold printed areas listed here.
- General Information (for Course Description)
- Associated Programs
- Transferability and Gen.Ed.Options
- Units and Hours: Default Units and Hours
- Learning Outcomes and Objectives
- Course Outline
Pathways within our department
Students may begin their math course sequence at the transfer level which are numbered 100 and higher.
A few offerings of the pre-transfer level courses may be offered, and they are:
- Math 58: Prealgebra
- Math 60: Elementary Algebra
- Math 70: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 75: Intermediate Algebra for Statistics
- Math 83: Geometry
Business majors usually need to complete statistics. See the next column. You may want to begin with statistics before completing Math 103 and 240. Please check with a COC counselor if you are a business major.
If you have questions about your placement or which path to take, please check with the counseling department. You may click on the link above in the header to find the counseling department information.
Students are given the opportunity to begin their math course sequence at the transfer level which are numbered 100 and higher. Please click on the link above in the header to see the math placement levels 1-5.