In determining your need for aid from the student financial aid programs, we must first consider other aid you're expected to receive. This sometimes consists of veteran's benefits, EOPS or CARE Grants, National Service Trust and other educational benefits, such as outside scholarships. We then put together a financial aid package that comes as close as possible to meeting your financial need. However, because some funds are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis, the amount awarded to you may fall short of the amount for which you are eligible.
The following awards are listed in the Award Packaging Order:
- California College Promise Grant (BOG Enrollment Fee Waiver)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Cal Grant "B" or "C"
- Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG)
- California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program (CNG)
- Chafee Grant
- Federal Workstudy (FWS)
- Scholarships & Educational Resources
- Stafford Loan - Subsidized (DLSUB)
- Stafford Loan - Unsubsidized (DLUNS)
- PLUS Loan (DLPLS)