This page provides quick access to College of the Canyons Online Instructor Canvas support, Workshops, and Resources for online instructors and faculty who are teaching courses recently converted to Remote Instruction.
- See what topics will be next from the Design Thinking workshops series!
Want to Teach Online? Learn about College of the Canyons' Instructor Certification training components
Explore upcoming workshops that support the development and delivery of quality online education
Introduce yourself to prospective students!! Visit the Guide to Orientation Letters and submit your letter today!
Explore Canvas courses dedicated to providing COC Instructors with the information, tools and resources for teaching online & OnlineLIVE with Canvas and Canvas tools.
The Online Education team is here to support you.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you have ideas, suggestions or resources to share. While we are working remotely we are available to assist you by phone, email, and over Zoom:
- Joy Shoemate, Director, Online Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 661-362-3603
- Chloe McGinley, Online Education Coordinator
- James Glapa-Grossklag, Dean, Learning Resources
- Open Educational Resources support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org