Law Enforcement Educational Pathway Program (LEEPP)
The Law Enforcement Educational Pathway Program was created to encourage LAPD officers and LASD deputies and other employees to take advantage of educational opportunities at College of the Canyons. Students are provided individualized educational plans, educational counseling, and ongoing support to reach their academic and professional goals.
Once you have applied and received the college's "Admissions Acceptance" instruction email, you are ready to set up your student account in My Canyons.
Click on the button below to set up your My Canyons account.My Canyons
Assessment is available for students to complete ONLINE! You will be required to log in with your CanyonsID account.
Assessment will provide you with your course placements in Math and English. There are no math problems or writing required, as it is a questionnaire designed to place you in the appropriate level for math and english. The questionnaire will take into account your personal academic history and experience in the two subjects for placement.
The online assessment module will first show you a short instructional training, and then you will be provided with information on how to access and start the assessment itself. The entire process takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Please contact Arshia Malek to set up a Counseling appointment to create your educational plan.
Before your appointment:
- Email Arshia (firstname.lastname@example.org) unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Review degree programs on our Counseling website.
- Complete steps 1-3 above.
- Appointments are conducted via Zoom. Zoom instructions
- These meetings work best when using a computer rather than a mobile device. We will be sharing important documents and websites while creating your educational plan.