Help Desk Support
(Faculty and Staff Support)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (661) 362-3953
- Zoom: https://intranet.canyons.edu/departments/it/ - You’ll need to login to the intranet to access support.
*Note hours of support during this time are Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Short form videos on available online technologies
- Introducing the (Zoom) Panic Button NEW
- HowTo Electronic Timesheet (Classified)
- Improving Home Internet Access
- Fixing 90% of Computer Problems! :)
- Using Microsoft OneDrive
- Sharing Files in OneDrive
- Accessing Shared OneDrive Files
- Adobe Scan Mobile App
- Installing Adobe Products
- Intro to Office365 Web Apps
- Accessing Shared Drives from Home
- OnBase - Workflow / StatusView Technical Overview
- OnBase - Submit a Pre-Authorization Form (before Supp Services)
- OnBase - Review an Active Form (Pre Auth)
- OnBase - Create a Payment Form (Supp Services)
- iPad Update - Operating System NEW
- More Coming Soon
- Online resources - Resources for Students/Faculty/Staff
- OnBase Resources NEW
Converting Paper Exams to Canvas Quiz
- Respondus 4.0 Guides & Instructions
- Respondus 4.0 Download
- Respondus 4.0 License
- Same Login as email:
- Username: staff\lastname_first initial (ie. doe_j)
- Password: (same as email)
- CanyonsID (Staff)
- Office 365 Online
- Office 365 - Download
- Email for Mobile Devices
- My Canyons and Self Service
- Powering on a HyFlex classroom
- Activating a Kaptivo Live whiteboard stream
How can I access my email from off campus?
What do I do if I have forgotten my email password? (Faculty/Staff)
Please log into CanyonsID to reset your password.
If you need help with CanyonsID, please click here.
What do I do if I have forgotten my
My Canyons password? (Faculty/Staff)
To reset your my.canyons.edu password please click "Have you forgotten your User Name and/or Password?" link on the log in page and fill out the form. A temporary password will be emailed to you. Log in with your first initial, middle initial (if you have one), and your last name (ie. JASmith). Use the temporary password, and you will be prompted to update your password.
What are my login credentials for intranet.canyons.edu?
Your login credentials for the Canyons intranet is the same as your staff email.
Username: lastname_first initial (ie. Smith_J)
Password: (email password)
How can I improve the Wifi coverage in my house?
IT is recommending a TP-Link N300 Wifi Extender. This can be purchased on Amazon or at a local retailer.